"Life is like a trendanalogy, everything around you, transforms itself into fabulous art pieces.
It only depends on the way you interpret them" Anna Amorim

terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

The WInter Collection Fashion Show by Stella Mc Cartney

I was preparing my first post, when i received in my email the winter 2011 fashion show by Stella McCartney.
I couldn't resist sharing it with you!

Since i know the work of this designer, she's one of my references in fashion, i see a lot of my identity in her work, long living for her!

My favourite outfits from this Wintshow:

1st place:

Analogy: it reminds me to be dressed by a cloud or snow, a big ray of light, the feeling of being inside of a cotton bubble.
Simply lovely and dreamy!






2nd place













3rd place

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

comentários/comments trendy*
Obrigada!/Thank you!